Children’s Rehabilitation Centre - Algoma is proud to offer a developmentally appropriate preschool program with the goal of providing a nurturing environment for preschoolers that will help them grow to their fullest potential.
About H.S. McLellan Preschool
We are a non-profit organization that is licensed by the Ministry of Community and Social Services under the Ontario Day Nurseries Act. It is operated on site by the Children’s Rehabilitation Centre to provide an inclusive educational preschool program. Our program is based upon an understanding of the child’s need to learn through play in combination with preparation for more formal schooling.
• Quality Licensed Care
• Registered Early Childhood Educators
• Choices of days and hours
• Special needs programming
• Reduced rates for more than 1 child
• Comprehensive Toddler and Preschool Curriculum
• 20 years of service and experience
• Parent involvement and child observation opportunities
• Vacation and sick time adjustments to fees
• 16 space preschool program for children 2 ½ – 5 years old
• 10 space toddler program for children 18 to 36 months old
Individualized programming for children with special needs through our Early Learning Resources Program.
We provide a variety of options to suit family needs:
• Full day childcare program
• Enrollment 2,3,4, or 5 days a week
• Preschool hours are 7:30 – 5:30 Monday through Friday
Professional Services Manager, ECE
74 Johnson Avenue
Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6C 2V5
Tel: 705-759-1131 Ext. 209